Tuesday 27 May 2014

My first collage art


This is what I have made for my first collage artwork, took thought of what I wanted to make to relate to the nature and dream like also. I thought this would be a good start to practice photo manipulation and try a few experiments on the way.

I've taken a few pages to scan from the Planet Earth book and found some that could work for my idea. Soem needed editing; like the mountains were fused together and used the stamp to go over the pages in the centre and the same for the bottom to match with the texture as I can.

Kept the clouds so it would have some sort of line between where people would see as normal and the top where the whales flying/swimming in the sky being dream-like for and thought the glow around the whales look very nice and also added the lights in the sky for a random idea. The Bears were a nice idea and blended them with the river as though they were actually there.

I think for my first time this turned out good, not perfect but knowing well I like how it turned out to be as I thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment